Friday 18 January 2013

Winning "Trip Advisor" Travelers' Choice Award 2013.

At the Grand Ballroom of Leela Palace Hotel New Delhi.

Receiving Travelers Choice Award 2013.
    Trip Advisor has Selected The Bungalow Heritage Homestay for Travelers Choice Award for the year 2013 for India & Asia. First of all I would like to Thank God Almighty for all His blessings that He had showered upon our homestay, without Him I would not have been standing at the Grand Ballroom of Leela Palace Hotel, New Delhi on 17th evening to receive this Award. I would also like to thank all my Guests who stayed here at The Bungalow Heritage Homestay. Special thanks goes to my family, without their unwavering support I could not even think of running this homestay.
    With Travelers Choice Award Plaque. 


2 comments:

  1. Congratualtions. May the Almighty continue to bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great going..
    congratulations

    ReplyDelete