Thursday 17 January 2013

Cookery Classes.....

Number of guests requesting & taking my cookery classes are increasing, in fact I even had few tour operators asking (pressurizing!) me to take cookery lesson for their guests staying elsewhere, which of course I had to decline.If I conduct cookery lessons to outside guests then I may not be able to pay attention to my guests who are staying at The Bungalow. So I decided to stick on to my policy of  taking cookery lessons only for my guests. Following are the photographs of Cookery lesson which I took for my guests Helen & Jason and they were kind enough to give me permission to put these photos in my Blog.

Getting Ready for the Class.
Instructions!

Jason in action.

Helen & Jason Playing with Flames!!!
Enoying what they cooked!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment